1. The adult attending classes with the child enrolled is responsible for the child at all times.
2. Tot Time provides public liability insurance. It is understood by members enrolling that they accept the insurance cover provided.
3. Missed classes due to illness or absence are non-refundable.
4. Classes are paid for monthly, in advance. No refunds can be given for missed classes.
5. Tot Time membership is not transferable between children and is non-refundable.
6. Payments will be a rolling monthly direct debit. If you wish to cancel your mambership this must be done before the 15th of the month before via the membership login page of the website.
7. Tot Time reserves the right to change locations, days and times at their discretion.
8. If a class is cancelled due to teacher illness/emergency we will give you as much notice as reasonably possible and offer a Tot Time class voucher for the session affected.
9. Classes must be pre-booked, are age specific and a one-on-one session. Older or younger siblings may not accompany members.
10. For safety we ask mobile children to be bare foot on the equipment to ensure safer play and for hygiene purposes that adults wear socks during the class.
11. All discount codes are for member use only. Failure to respect this rule may lead to the cancellation of your membership and any additional classes. Any cancelled memberships or classes due to code sharing will not be non-refundable.
12. The taster sessions are to be used only once for one class, at one location by each member. All places will be void if a member is caught using multiple email addresses or names to access more than the one allocated taster session. All existing members using the free taster session to access more classes will not be welcome back to Tot Time and reaming money paid on the term will be none refundable.
13. Last of all, remember to have lots of Tot Time fun!